enamel coating ice bowl sets & enamelware wholesale eating bowl
enamel coating ice bowl sets & Enamelware wholesale eating bowl
Care and use of pre-seasoned cast iron cookware
The cast iron cookware we sell is pre-seasoned. It is not necessary to specially prepare before its first use. Properly caring for your cookware will make it last a lifetime.
How to use:
1. Before first use: Rinse (without soap) the cookware in hot water, then dry completely.
2. Apply a light coat of vegetable oil onto the inside surface before cooking.
3. DO NOT place cold cast iron cookware on a hot burner.
How to clean:
1. Let the cookware cool. Placing hot cookware in cold water will damage the iron and may cause craking or warping. Wash with a brush and hot water. DO NOT USE soap or detergents. DO NOT wash cast iron in a dishwater.
2. After cleaning immediately dry with a towel while still warm, reapply another light coat of oil to prevent corrosion.
How to store:
It is important to store the cast iron cookware in a cool dry place. If stacking together with other cast iron pieces, it's best to keep them separated by placing a folded paper towel between them
|203D-5||10×4.2 cm||24Sets/CTN||18/16KGS||12/14/16/18 cm||57.5×39×29|
A.1 pc sample of each item is for free.
B.If more,you need to pay extra sample charge.
C.You need pay all the international express expense.
D.We need 6 working days to prepare the samples
Dos & Don'ts:
A.Can be heated by various heater except for micro-wave oven.
B.Don't heat any empty pot.
C.Don't heat/cool down the pot too fast.
D.Clean & dry the pot after use immediately.
E.The highest temperature resistance is 232 degree centigrade.
A B O U T U S
Contact us if you need more details on Custom Ice Cream Bowl. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Ice Cream Bowls Set of 4、Enamel Storage Bowl Set. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products