new product custom enamel strait pot & Chinese enamelware
new product custom enamel strait pot & Chinese Enamelware
material:carbon steel and enamel coating
color:usual color is white,but you could choose the color you want
thickness:the steel is 0.35mm,will be 0.9mm after enamel coating
Don't contain Lead,cadmium,antimony,could pass SGS,LFGB,FDA certificate Storage food or cook food Suitable to gas or induction cooker and refrigerator.
How to use:
1. Before first use: Rinse (without soap) the cookware in hot water, then dry completely.
2. Apply a light coat of vegetable oil onto the inside surface before cooking.
3. DO NOT place cold cast iron cookware on a hot burner.
How to clean:
1. Let the cookware cool. Placing hot cookware in cold water will damage the iron and may cause craking or warping. Wash with a brush and hot water. DO NOT USE soap or detergents. DO NOT wash cast iron in a dishwater.
2. After cleaning immediately dry with a towel while still warm, reapply another light coat of oil to prevent corrosion.
How to store:
It is important to store the cast iron cookware in a cool dry place. If stacking together with other cast iron pieces, it's best to keep them separated by placing a folded paper towel between them
Contact us if you need more details on Chinese Cooking Pots. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Russian Enamel Pots、Enamel Pot. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Enamelware