coffee and milk Enamel Mug with handle
|688D||12*10 cm||12 cm||16Sets/CTN||6/5KGS||30*29.5*44.5CM|
|14*11 cm||14 cm||16Sets/CTN||7.5/6.5KGS||33.5*33.5*48.5CM|
|16*12 cm||16 cm||16Sets/CTN||9/8KGS||37.5*37*53.2CM|
1. Be used for almost any cooking technique, gas, electric, ceramic, induction and in the oven.
2.Never heat an empty pan.
3. low or medium heat when cooking on stove top.
4. Allow cookware to cool before washing.
5. Hand wash with warm soapy water to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
6. Dry the cookware after use.
7.As a cup to a child.
1) Eco-friendly Material
2) Non-smell, odorless, fashion designs
3) Different size for different cooking needs
Care and use of pre-seasoned cast iron cookware
The cast iron cookware we sell is pre-seasoned. It is not necessary to specially prepare before its first use. Properly caring for your cookware will make it last a lifetime.
How to use:
1. Before first use: Rinse (without soap) the cookware in hot water, then dry completely.
2. Apply a light coat of vegetable oil onto the inside surface before cooking.
3. DO NOT place cold cast iron cookware on a hot burner.
How to clean:
1. Let the cookware cool. Placing hot cookware in cold water will damage the iron and may cause craking or warping. Wash with a brush and hot water. DO NOT USE soap or detergents. DO NOT wash cast iron in a dishwater.
2. After cleaning immediately dry with a towel while still warm, reapply another light coat of oil to prevent corrosion.
How to store:
It is important to store the cast iron cookware in a cool dry place. If stacking together with other cast iron pieces, it's best to keep them separated by placing a folded paper towel between them
Contact us if you need more details on Coffee and Milk Enamel Mug. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Enamel Coating Mugs、Enamel Metal Mug. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.