High purity Ethyl 4-bromobutanoate 2969-81-5
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
|Packaging:||in 25kg drum|
|Productivity:||10000kg per month|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China (Mainland)|
|Supply Ability:||in stock|
Model No.: CAS NO 2969-81-5
High purity Ethyl 4-bromobutanoate 2969-81-5
Ethyl 4-Bromobutanoate is a building block which has been used as a reactant for the preparation of firefly luciferase inhibitor-conjugated peptide derivatives.
Butyric acid derived from bromination. Put n-butyric acid and phosphorus trichloride into the Enamel Pot first, add bromine slowly when heated to 100°C, control the temperature at 100-120°C, keep the temperature for 8 hours after the addition, and catch hydrobromic acid for 18 hours. Washed, distilled to get the finished product.production method
1. Method: Add γ-butyrolactone to a reaction flask equipped with a stirrer, thermometer, and aeration tube
(2) 200 g (2.33 mol) of anhydrous ethanol (375 mL) was cooled in an ice bath to 0° C., and dry hydrogen bromide gas was introduced until the reactants did not change, and it took about 2 h. Place at 0°C for 24h. The reaction was poured into 1 L of cold water. After stirring well, the organic layer was separated and the aqueous layer was extracted twice with 10 mL of ethyl bromide. Combine the organic layers, and ethanol is washed with 2% potassium hydroxide solution, dilute hydrochloric acid, and water, and dried over anhydrous sodium sulfate. After the solvent is recovered, fractional distillation under reduced pressure is performed to collect a fraction of 97 to 99°C/3.3 kPa to obtain γ-bromo. Ethyl butyrate
(1) 350 to 380 g, yield 77% to 84%.
Appearance and traits: slightly yellow liquid
Density: 1.363 g/mL at 25 °C (lit.)
Boiling point: 80-82 °C 10 mm Hg (lit.)
Flash point: 195 °F Refractive index: n20/D 1.456 (lit.)
Water solubility: immiscible
Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
Storage conditions: Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Keep away from sources of ignition. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
Steam pressure: 0.362mmHg at 25°C
1.Cooperate with research institutions, we strictly control the process from raw material to finished product.
2.The customer comes first, we provide reasonable price, high quality product and prompt shipment.
3.We can send the goods to your delivery address directly. It is relatively safe and fast. We have ready goods in stock.
4.Quick and clear response to customers questions.
Warm after sale service, we will help to solve the problems in your usage.
5.We could make our price discount if you place a substantial order with us.
Q1. Are you a manufacturer
Answer: Yes, we have our own factory called [ZhiShang Industry Group ", we export by ShandongZhishangchemical Co., Ltd.
Q2. Do you have GMP or DMF
Answer: Yes, we have GMP certificate for some products, and we can provide DMF as well.
Q3. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation
Answer: -Quality you require, eg. Assay, Purity, or single impurity
-Quantity you need
-Standard you want, such as USP, EP, JP etc.
Q4. How to make the payment
Answer: Escrow and T/T in advance are highly recommended. We can accept Western Union, Money Gram and Paypal as well
Q5. When will you deliver the goods
Answer: For sample(less than 1kg), in about 3 working days after payment; for larger orders (more than 1kg), in about 7 working days after payment.
Q6. How will you deliver the goods
Answer: We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS, China Air Post. For container products, we can do sea shipping.
You also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
Q7. When will we receive the goods
Answer: For samples, we will send by TNT/DHL/FEDEX/UPS express, usually it takes about 3-5 to reach you; for larger orders, it will take about 7 -10days at most.
Q8. What if we find your products unsatisfied
Answer: We will send you a COA (Certificate of Analysis) to you first for you to confirm the quality, but if you find our products not confirm with the COA after you receive it, please show us your test result, we will refund you once we confirm that.
SHANDONG ZHISHANG CHEMICAL CO.LTD
ZhiShang Chemical is owned by ZhiShang Group, is a professional new-type chemicals enterprise combined into research and development, production and sales . The company's competitive product is pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates (especially carbohydrate derivatives Series), In recent years, the company has made a major breakthrough in food and feed additives, plant extraction, industrial chemicals industry . The company insists on the spirit of "sincere management, strict quality control, customer as god" , get consistent high praise from customers at home and abroad.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai'an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
"Zhishang" products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Company Name: SHANDONG ZHISHANG CHEMICAL CO.LTD
- Representative: Wangdongjun
- Product/Service: Organic Intermediate , Inorganic Chemistry , APIs , Dyestuffs And Pigments , Fragrance And Spices , Food Additives
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
- Contact Person: Mr. Wang Dongjun
- Tel: 86-531-67807911